- The Rolling Hills City Council will meet Monday at 7:30 p.m.
- The Rolling Hills Estates City Council will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday The Palos Verdes Estates City Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
- If you think your pet needs a makeover, Tuesday is the perfect day. It’s National Dress Up Your Pet Day, an event which dates back all the way to 2009. If you participate, send Patch a photo! (The above photo is from the Schreiber Family Kitty Calendar, which depicts two cats—and occasionally their friends—in various costumes. Read more here.)
- Monday is National AMBER Alert Awareness Day. The CHP reminds the public to get involved during an alert by listening to news reports, paying attention to highway message signs, and keeping an eye out for the suspect vehicle.
- Attention self-employed individuals: Wednesday is the deadline for paying estimated taxes for the last quarter of 2013. The government shutdown in October delayed the start of the tax season, but not the date for payments.
What else is going on this week that your neighbors should know about? Tell us in the comments.
For more Palos Verdes news, like Palos Verdes Patch on Facebook, follow @PVPatch on Twitter or subscribe to the Palos Verdes Patch daily newsletter.