Members of the Rolling Hills Estates Park and Activities Commission tonight will consider Howlett Park Equestrian Center lunging arena options to meet national competition requirements.
To meet the U.S. Equestrian Federation's Hunter Jumper Horse Show "A" rating requirements, the commission will weigh the following options, after which it will make a recommendation to the Rolling Hills Estates City Council:
- Make no improvements to the Howlett Park Equestrian Center.
- Widen the warm-up arena by 10 feet.
- Combine adjacent dressage and warm-up arenas.
- Construct additional single-horse lunging arenas.
- Construct an additional two-horse lunging arena
The next Rolling Hills Estates Council meeting is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. Oct. 11.
Tonight's commission meeting is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. at .