The street opened last Saturday and will continue through Jan. 1.
The SHCLE Facebook page offered the following tips:
- Expect lots of traffic.
- Listen to Christmas music to get into the spirit of the area.
- People can avoid traffic by parking and walking through the area. The SHCLE recommends visitors park on Pacific Coast Highway, Calle Mayor or Prospect Avenue and walk in on Robert Road.
- If you decide to park and walk in, bring cash to purchase snacks and cocoa.
- Though it may look better to turn your headlights off while going through the area, Torrance police remind drivers to keep their headlights on.
- Dress warmly and wear comfortable shoes if you plan to walk.
- Use the restroom before you go. There are no public bathrooms.
- Respect the residents.
- The show will go on, rain or shine.
- Enjoy the lights!
Have you seen the Sleepy Hollow Christmas Lights Extravaganza? Tell us in the comments!