If your student is planning on going to college, you cannot afford to miss our FREE
informational workshops. PAY FOR COLLEGE WITHOUT GOING BROKE!!!
You will learn:
- How to lower your out-of-pocket costs and maximize your student’s financial aid eligibility
- How to send your student to an expensive private school for less than what you would pay for a public one
- Would you like to know what assets are taken into account when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your family contribution?
- How to pay for college without using expensive private loans, emptying out your retirement accounts, or depending on 529 plans
- Guide in the selection of colleges that offer the best education utilizing financial assistance
TIP of the Day:
-Some people may think that your income is too high to qualify for college financial aid. THIS IS NOT TRUE! Especially if the student is applying for a college that costs $60K a year.
(Financial aid is designed to make a college education available for students of families in many financial situations. An abundance of merit-based scholarships are not based on a family’s income at all. Even some higher-income families may qualify for need-based financial aid due to circumstances such as multiple children in college, etc.)
- You must fill out a FAFSA form even if you think you are not qualified for financial aid.