L.A.'s Famous Food Trucks come to Palos Verdes!
Proceeds benefit the Peninsula Education Foundation.
Thursday, March 14, 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
(and every second Thursday of the month)
At the Promenade on the Peninsula, in the parking lot behind Marmalade Cafe.
The mix of food trucks will change each month. Confirmed Trucks for March 14 Include:
- Kogi (The food truck that started the craze!)
- Cousins Maine Lobster Truck (Lobster rolls, Lobster bisque, Lobster ice cream?)
- Baby's Bad*** Burgers (Doesn't get more famous than this)
- Vizzi Truck (Visionary cuisine and a bacon burger)
- Palassolo's (Artisan gelato and sorbeto)
- Urban Oven (Mobile wood fired pizza)
- Hang Ten Tacos (Classic tacos infused with California love)
- India Jones Chow Truck (Indian street food)
- Rajun Cajun (Gumbo and jambalaya)
- Cousins Maine Lobster Truck (Lobster rolls, Lobster Ice Cream?)
- Rancho-A-Go-Go (low and slow BBQ)
- Nonna's Kitchenette (Homemade Italian)
- Greasy Weiner (No better dog in town)
- Sweet Wheels (Heavenly beignets)
- B Sweet (Bread pudding and other sweets)
Parking is available inside the Promenade on the Peninsula parking structure.
Thanks to Promenade on the Peninsula, Union Bank and Marmalade Cafe for hosting this event to benefit the Peninsula Education Foundation, which raises critical funds for Palos Verdes Peninsula public schools.
Questions? 310-378-2278 or email@example.com.