Happy Friday! Here are five things Redondo Beach residents should know today:
1. The Metro South Bay Cities Service Council is scheduled to meet at 9:30 a.m. on Friday at Inglewood City Hall located at One Manchester Boulevard in Inglewood. For more information, visit the website.
2. There will be free tours of the
Edward C. Little Water Recycling Facility from 9:30 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Oct. 12. Call (310)660-6200 to reserve your spot, or visit the website online.
3. The Facebook Portraits, featuring artist, Mike Reynolds, opens with a viewing of the free exhibit from 6 - 8 p.m. on Fridayat Norris Gallery of the Palos Verdes Art Center located at 5504 West Crestridge Road. For more information, call (310)541-2479 or visit www.pvartcenter.org.
4. It is easy to sign up for breaking news alerts. Just visit our breaking news category and
click "Get email updates." (If it says you're signed up, but you're not
receiving the alerts, click "Unsubscribe." Then click "Get email
updates" to resubscribe. That should fix the issue.)
5. Want to submit your own photo to us? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org; tweet it to @PVPatch; post it on the Palos Verdes Patch Facebook page; or tag it #pvpatch on Instagram. Patch reserves the right to publish any submitted photos at its discretion.
What else is going on this week that your neighbors should know about? Tell us in the comments.