L.A.'s Famous Food Trucks are coming back to Palos Verdes!
Proceeds benefit the Peninsula Education Foundation.
Thursday, November 8th, 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
At the Promenade on the Peninsula, in the parking lot behind Marmalade Cafe.
Confirmed Trucks Include:
- The Grilled Cheese Truck (Ooey, Gooey Goodness)
- Rancho-A-Go-Go (low and slow BBQ)
- Tainamite (Taiwanese and Vietnamese dynamite)
- Slammin Sliders (Beef, Prok, Lobster, Shrimp and more)
- The Lime Truck (Fresh and Healthy)
- Bool BBQ (Korean BBQ tacos and fusion food)
- Jogasaki Sushi Burrito (Look for the Samurai in the sombrero)
- India Jones Show Truck (Indian street food)
- Crepes Bonaparte (Ooh, la, la!)
- Cousins Maine Lobster Truck (Lobster rolls, Lobster Ice Cream?)
- Flippin Yolks (It ain't breakfast. It's gourmet Filipino cuisine)
- Fresh Fries (Plenty of toppings to complete your order)
- Greasy Weiner (No better dog in town)
- Sweet E's (Home of the cupcake push pop)
- Fluff Ice (Fluffy shaved ice)
Parking is available inside the Promenade on the Peninsula parking structure.
Thanks to Promenade on the Peninsula, Union Bank and Marmalade Cafe for hosting this event to benefit the Peninsula Education Foundation, which raises critical funds for Palos Verdes Peninsula public schools.
Questions? 310-378-2278 or email@example.com.