Happy Wednesday! Here are five things Palos Verdes residents should know today:
- Tomorrow is National Be Late for Something Day. What are you always late for? (Some days, it feels like I'm late for everything!)
- The Palos Verdes Library District's World's Best Great Books Club will meet at the Peninsula Center Library at 10 a.m. today.
- Have you signed up for breaking news alerts? Just visit our breaking news category and click "Get email updates." (If it says you're signed up, but you're not receiving the alerts, click "Unsubscribe." Then click "Get email updates" to resubscribe. That should fix the issue.)
- In case you missed it, Tuesday's top headline was Whale Slams Sailboat off Palos Verdes.
- Today's photo of the day is from Ivy Faulkner of Palos Verdes Pictures. Want to submit your own? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org; tweet it to @PVPatch; post it on the Palos Verdes Patch Facebook page; or tag it #pvpatch on Instagram. Patch reserves the right to publish any submitted photos at its discretion.
For more Palos Verdes news, like Palos Verdes Patch on Facebook, follow @PVPatch on Twitter or subscribe to the Palos Verdes Patch daily newsletter.