- The Rancho Palos Verdes City Council will meet at 7 p.m. today at Fred Hesse Community Park.
- Blogger Ellen November spoke with the owners of The Book Frog—the only independent bookstore in Palos Verdes—about their crowdfunding campaign to make the store a destination on the Hill. Check out the Q&A.
- Got a great shot of Palos Verdes? Add it to our Palos Verdes Snapshot open blog! Recently, John uploaded a lovely panoramic photo of the sunset taken from where else but Via Panorama. Here's how to add your pictures.
- In case you missed it, Monday's top headline was PV's Priciest Homes: 1228 Via Zumaya.
- Today's photo of the day was taken on the trail that loops around the landfill in Rolling Hills Estates. Want to submit your own? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org; tweet it to @PVPatch; post it on the Palos Verdes Patch Facebook page; or tag it #pvpatch on Instagram. Patch reserves the right to publish any submitted photos at its discretion.
For more Palos Verdes news, like Palos Verdes Patch on Facebook, follow @PVPatch on Twitter or subscribe to the Palos Verdes Patch daily newsletter.